We can help!
Schedule an appointment or walk in any time during our business hours to receive a free and confidential pregnancy test. During your confidential appointment, a trained professional will review the results with you and provide information on abortion, adoption and parenting.
A photo ID is required for all pregnancy tests. Walk-ins welcomed upon availability.
If you are experiencing one or more of the following symptoms, you may be pregnant:
• Missed or Irregular Period
• Lack of Energy/ Feeling More Tired Than Usual
• Nausea or Vomiting
• Breast Tenderness
• Frequent Urination
• Unexplained Weight Loss/Gain
• Mood Swings
• Change in Appetite
If your pregnancy test is positive, a trained professional will offer information about your choices upon your consent.
Learn about the types of abortion (abortion pill and surgical abortion), abortion procedures, and the potential side effects. CPC can assist in answering any questions that you may have about abortion.
* CPC does not refer for nor perform abortions
Discover the types of adoption and the differences between open, semi-open and closed plans. If you choose, we can connect you with an adoption organization for further information.
Discuss your feelings towards parenting, explore solutions to obstacles you may be facing, and connect with additional organizations for resources and support.
If you have had unprotected sex, think you may be pregnant, or are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy, CPC of Lenawee is here to support you. It’s all about you. We value your privacy, your safety and your right to choose. Our goal is to provide a place where you can receive expert care and walk away feeling empowered and loved.
What to expect at a visit:
• Parking is available directly behind our building.
• Enter through our front doors, facing Broad Street.
• Check in at our front counter and show your photo ID to the receptionist, who will give you a request for services form.
• After completing the form, a trained professional will administer your pregnancy test.
• We kindly ask that you please plan for your appointment to take approximately one hour.
This information is intended for general education purposes only and should not be a substitute for professional medical advice.