The CPC of Lenawee Virtual Baby Bottle Bottle Drive Campaign begins Mother’s Day, May 9 and continues through Father’s Day, June 20!
Over the past year the staff of CPC of Lenawee has learned to reimagine everything we do! As we have followed all executive orders, local mandates and safety guidelines, we have stayed consistent with the mission and ministry of the Care Pregnancy and Family Resource Center and have continued to provide our essential services to our clients and community. In addition, by God’s grace, and to HIS Glory, we were able to:
Implement evidenced based online curriculum for pregnancy, parenting, and life skills classes which also include spiritual application!
Launch our Sexual Health Education Curriculum called “Willing to Wait” at Lenawee Christian Schools with nearly seventy-five 8th and 10th grade students attending over a two week period!
Purchase the “purple house” at 217 E. Front Street, behind our current property. This historic home will be repurposed to house our Family Resource Center!
This is one of CPC’s largest fundraisers of the year. We are humbly reaching out to friends and families of CPC of Lenawee to ask for your most generous contribution.
PARTICIPATION IS EASY!
1. Ask if your church is participating in the Campaign. If so, ask how you can participate.
2. Click on the Online Giving Page below.
2. Give through PayPal by clicking on the orange DONATE NOW box on this website.
3. Make a check or money order payable to CPC of Lenawee and designated for the Baby Bottle Drive; mail to CPC, 308 N. Broad St., Adrian, MI 49221.
4. To set-up a recurring payment or a one-time donation, give us a call 517-263-5701.
The goal this year is $50,000. Your participation will help enable us to continue to offer all of the services provided at CPC free of charge.
For new information and videos, please follow CPC’s Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/cpcoflenawee. Perhaps you would consider liking and sharing our page with your family and friends!